Thank you for choosing to use Red Carpet Jewelry (“Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”) website at https://redcarpet.jewelry/ (the “Website”), or making use any of our other platforms (e.g. mobile application), as well as any related services, sales, or marketing activities or events (together with our Website, the “Services”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us, such as Personal Name, Email address, phone number, IP address and location, other personal information you may provide us as part of our correspondences in future, information submitted through our Services and your Services usage data.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering to the Services, when you contact us through the Services, expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when we correspond with you as a customer or prospective customer, when participating in our activities or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Name and Contact Data: your first and last name, email address, phone number;
- Your IP address;
- Location data;
- login data (username and password).
We may also collect other personal information you.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information — such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you use our Services. Additionally, your browser and device characteristics may be collected when you use our Services.
We automatically collect certain information when you use our Services via our mailing systems, CRM systems, associated social media platforms, affiliated websites and landing pages linked to our Services. In addition, when you visit, use or navigate our Website or Services, we may collect additional information relating to your browser and device characteristics, which may include:
- your IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity);
- your operating system;
- language preferences;
- referring URLs;
- device name;
- call recordings;
- content of our correspondences (using any platform);
- information about how and when you use our Services
- browsing history
- products in which you were interested;
- actions performed by you on our Services (even you did not complete such);
- affiliate ID.
and other technical information.
This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes. In addition, this information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may identify your personal identity when associated with other information you provide us.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Services for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (the “Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations, to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements) (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and login process with your Consent. In addition, if you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract.
- To send you (by us, or by any third party on our behalf) marketing and promotional communications for Business Purposes and/or with your Consent. We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you provide us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences as given when you have registered to our Services, or by making any other action on our Services. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time.
- To post testimonials. We may chose to post testimonials on our Services that may contain personal information with your Consent.
- Request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services based on Business Purposes.
- To protect our Services for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and/or Contractual reasons.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm for Legal Reasons. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- Fulfill and manage your orders for Contractual purposes. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users based on your Consent. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- Deliver personalized content for Business Purposes. We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information.
You hereby authorize us to retain your information in the Company’s databases and/or information systems for the purposes set forth in this Section above.
- Improving customer service.
- Enable a customized user experience.
- Improving our Services, for example we may use feedback from users.
- Handling disputes.
- Addressing technical issues.
- Displaying customized ads on our Services.
- Providing you with products, services, upgrades and additional offerings available on our Services.
- Collection of payments.
- Conducting surveys.
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We only share information with your Consent, for Legal Reasons requirements, or for Business Purposes, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share your data that we hold based on your Consent, for Contractual purposes, Legal Reasons or for reasonable legitimate business interests.
In addition, we may transfer your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples may include: data analysis, email delivery systems, database management services (e.g. CRM), customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use certain technologies on the Services, which will enable them to collect data about how you use the Services over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the use of certain content and better understand online activity.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- Other Users. When you share personal information or otherwise interact with public areas of the Services (e.g. sharing any post or submitting product review), such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly made available outside the Services in perpetuity. If you interact with other users of our Services and register for our Services through a social network (such as Google, Facebook etc.), your contacts on the social network may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you within our Services, and view your profile.
We do not share, sell, transfer, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
You acknowledges that in order to provide you with access to our Services, we may transform your information to anonymized aggregated information. All anonymized aggregated information shall not be considered as your information and all rights to this data shall vest with us provided that we may not use such anonymized aggregated data in a manner that links any person or you to such anonymized aggregated information without your prior written approval.
Our Services use “Cookies” for its regular operation, to collect statistics on the use of our Services, to verify details, to tailor the Services to your personal preferences and for information security needs.
Modern browsers include the option of avoiding cookies. If you do not know how to do this, check the help file of the browser you are using.
The Company may use “remarketing” option to serve relevant and tailored publications to users who have already visited and/or used our Services (once and above). Through the use of remarketing, such users may view text, image ads, video, and other corporate media on third-party platforms, including on the social network “Facebook” and on Google’s platforms (such as YouTube), the Google Display Network (GDN – Google Display Network) and/or through advertising tools, including “Adwords” and/or Adsense” and/or equivalent programs and tools.
The information we collect using Cookies may include:
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called ‘crash dumps’) and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We may collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We may collect location data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access our Serivces. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your location setting on your device. Note however, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS?
In Short: If you choose to register or log in to our Services using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
Our Services offers you the ability to register and login using your third-party social media account details (like your Facebook, Google or Twitter logins). Where you choose to do this, we may receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile Information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, email address, friends list, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public on such social media platform.
IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
In Short: We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
Our servers are based on renown cloud providers located in Germany or other locations as may be specifically requested by our customers. Please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in any other country in which our Company or agents or contractors maintain our facilities and by accessing or using our Services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
Our Services may use a content delivery network (“CDN”). A CDN is an online service used to deliver large media files (such as graphics, page content or scripts) through a network of regionally distributed servers connected via the internet. The use of CDN helps us to optimize the loading speeds of our Services. Any transfer of your information via our CDN shall be made in compliance with the applicable privacy laws and regulations.
We are committed to subjecting all personal information received from European Union (EU) member countries, in reliance on the Standard Contractual Clauses Framework’s applicable principles.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please contact us.
WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: In some regions, such as the European Economic Area, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please contact us using the contact information provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your Consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you are a resident in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html.
If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at [email protected]
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can contact us using the contact information provided.
Disabling Cookies. Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Services.
Opting out of email marketing. You can unsubscribe from receiving our marketing emails and from our mailing list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list — however, we may still need to communicate with you, for example to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. You can also opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Services.
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS
In Short: If you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
We may also be subject to the CCPA, the California Consumer Privacy Act enacted in 2018, which extends to individual Californian consumers various rights that align to a significant degree with the rights granted to most European residents under the GDPR with respect to their personal data/information. If you are a consumer based in California, the rights you have include:
- Right to Disclosure. right to request us to disclose to you: (a) the categories of personal information collected by us; (b) the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected; (c) the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information (please be noted that we don’t sell your personal information); (d) the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information; (e) the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you, the consumer — in all cases upon a verifiable consumer request (“VCR”).
- Right to Deletion. We are required to disclose to you that you have the right to request that your personal information will be deleted. If a deletion VCR is received by us, we will delete your personal information from our records and direct any of our service providers to which we have provided such information to delete your personal information from their records. Notwithstanding the above, we are not required to comply with your VCR to delete personal information if we need to retain the personal information for the following purposes: (a) to complete the transaction for which personal information was collected, such as providing a product or Service requested you, or which is reasonably anticipated within the scope of our business relationship with you, or to perform a contract with you; (b) to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for activity; (c) to debug to identify and repair errors that impair intended functionality; (d) to exercise our right to free speech or ensure the right of another consumer to exercise free speech or another right provided by law; (e) to comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act; (f) to enable solely internal uses reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on our business relationship with you; (g) to comply with a legal obligation; or (h) otherwise to use personal information internally in a lawful manner compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
- Non-Discrimination. The CCPA requires that no subject business shall discriminate against you if you exercise your rights under this law, including by: (a) denying goods or services to you/the consumer; (b) charging different prices or rates for goods or services, whether through discounts, other benefits or imposing penalties; (c) providing a different level of goods or services, or suggesting that you will receive a different price, rate, level or quality of goods or services.
Our obligations to you under the CCPA will not prevent our ability to: (i) comply with any US federal, state or local laws; (ii) comply with civil, criminal or regulatory inquiry, investigation, subpoena or summons; (iii) cooperate with law enforcement agencies; (iv) exercise or defend legal claims; (v) use personal information that is deidentified or in the aggregate; (vi) collect personal information to extent every aspect takes place outside of California; (vii) avoid violation of an evidentiary privilege under California law, or provide personal information to a person covered by such a privilege.
DO WE INTEND TO UPDATE THIS POLICY?
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at [email protected], or use our contact form available at: https://redcarpet.jewelry/contact-us/.